My Sponsor

My Sponsor
Use Code cav0219 for 20% discount

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week that was....


Well all in all a good week. But Saturday's 5 hour bike ride was performed with real dead legs. Don't know why just felt dead. There are going to be days where you just don't have it but I say rather than pack it in, Slug it out!!! You can't quit in a race, so I'm hoping it builds some sort of toughness. Now that it is March, I am having my athletes pay more attention to nutrtion because soon races will be upon us. In an Ironman distance nutrtion can definitely be the downfall in an otherwise descent race. I believe recovery nutrition is crucial and I always eat within 30 min post exercise and have been using E21 recovery which has definitely taken the bite out of the soreness from workouts. I can't wait for the season to finally start!!!

No comments: